Thursday, December 17, 2009

Importance of English.... Life feels great by learning english...^^

English, one of the languages we have and must get ourselves mastered with it…
What I’ve believed now is, If we were failed to practice well with this language in nowadays world…
There’s no doubt that we can’t move ourselves further, communicate and interact with people at each corners in the world. We only can take up with people which are same level with us…
We can’t even social with English educated people and those Mat Salleh..
It’s pretty sad if our nations can’t get themselves step onto the world’s podium because of having difficulties in speaking English. If we are good in English, we could enjoy a lot of benefits brought by it. Few benefits I have figured out if we were able to practice good English.

1. Could have faith in ourselves when communicating with others by English.
2. We can take up with Mat Salleh or English Educated people in our daily life.
3. Could have multiple choices in getting a gf..either English educated girls or non-english educated.
4. …….
5. ……

A story gonna to share out here…
Once upon a time, I was being commented by somebody saying that : “ Do you think you can speak a fluent English right now for urself ?? “ …. “ I answered YES..WHY NOT?? “ … but actually, I was wrong..I’m still weak in English and still can’t speak a good English at that time..

Maybe due to that incident, cuz it was hurted me deeply when got this kind of comment from a people which I always care about and one of the important people in my life.. Started from that time, I have told myself..it’s a must for ME to further improve my English.. I wanna prove that I can be excellence in speaking a good and fluent english…. I wanted to be an excellence people…can SPEAK WELL. WRITE WELL and KNOW WELL in English..

Here, I feel thankful to those people who had encouraged me and taught me the way of improving my English level.. It’s very useful for me… because I have improved my English after adopted the methods…I will keep on practicing in my daily life until the end.. Thanks a lot…truly appreciate those who had helped me before..^^

Continuing my learning journey with my favourite newspaper, NEW STRAITS TIMES; ENGLISH MOVIES, ENGLISH SONGS…and take up more with those english etc ppl…

P/S : Only will success if we DRIVE OUT FEAR, DARE TO SPEAK, DARE TO TRY…

No comments:

Post a Comment